As usual, my mom forced my sister and I to go on a bike ride once again, so we decided the beach would be perfect. It was supposed to rain for an hour at 11 so we went at noon (which it didn't... it also was supposed to rain a lot after 3 but that has yet to happen as well). I almost forgot to take pictures so there are only a few.
Since the sun was beating down on us relentlessly, we slathered on sunscreen right away. We biked down by the lake and took a quiet path shadowed by trees. Once we found a good spot, we hauled our stuff down to the beach. I immediately put on more sunscreen (since I really did not want to burn) and sunbathed! I read a book but it wasn't too interesting so I won't mention it here.
After a while I heard some honking and looked around to find geese swimming in the lake.
The baby geese looked so so cute but I didn't want to get too close so I tried to take pictures while they waddled around in the water nearby on their adorable webbed feet.
My brother was (at the time of this pic) out on a sailboat. As you can see, the lake is currently spotted with boats and I thought it looked too lovely to not take a pic of it!
So that was my simple day at the beach. It was very relaxing and I feel super good now that I've been in the sand and water and taken a shower because who likes to sleep with bits of sand on their body?! Also, sorry I haven't posted in quite a while... I've been very busy this weekend but everything is slowing down now so I will be posting regularly (hopefully) from now on.
Currently Listening To: Smile by Lily Allen
★
No comments:
Post a Comment