Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hello, hola, bonjour, guten tag, ciao!

Hello so far non-existent blog readers!

I'm just a girl that's looking to spice up things and make life a bit more interesting.  Right now, I feel like I am on a never-ending routine of things that I HAVE to do (ugh).  So this idea came to me: to write out my thoughts onto the internet.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to be doing with this blog, or what sort of content will be posted, so just bear with me.  

In the future, I hope to post things around these areas:

  • Pictures of places I have been
  • My thoughts (such as random things I've been thinking about)
  • Recipes
  • Things about me
  • Music reviews/new discoveries
  • Beauty product reviews
  • My musical life
  • Videos and pictures I either take or just find interesting

But I don't know yet, so please do not hold it against me if I don't live up to these standards.  As the days go on, I will have hopefully figured out what's going on here.  I've never done anything like this before *gulps* so I really hope it will work out!


Nika

No comments:

Post a Comment