It is currently spring, but I felt the need to touch on this topic; footwear.
I live in Wisconsin, U.S.A and girls here have been constantly wearing one of these two shoes below:
Moccasins:
Now, I think it is okay if you wear them once in a while when it matches well or if you're feeling sort of bummy, but on a daily basis? I think that's just too much.
But not to completely blast at moccasins, I do think these ones with a fringe are rather cute!
The Dreaded Pair of UGG Boots:
I CANNOT stand them! When people first started wearing them, I didn't see what the big deal was. Sure the insides feel like a baby's bum and they're super warm for the winter, but other then that...? If you wear them in the snow once, they get water marks, they make practically every-ones legs look stumpy, and they cost over a hundred dollars for a decent pair! Personally, I would in most cases not pay that much for a pair of shoes, so I don't understand why people are choosing to do so.
This photo made me chuckle *heh heh* because it's quite accurate, being that I have a little sister as well!
I'm sorry if this post offended you in any way. I probably don't like these types of shoes because they are unoriginal and I tend to like things that are unique. Whenever I see someone wearing the same thing as me, I will usually stop wearing it out fear that I am becoming dull.
Also, wow this was my first mini rant! hahaha that actually makes me so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment