Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sorry, I've Been A Busy Bee

Sorry for not posting consistently for this last week... My school just ended on Friday, so I was busy studying the whole time that week (ugh).  And all today my mom made me do some 'spring cleaning' because my room has been such a mess lately.  I literally haven't cleaned my desk since a month ago so things have been piling up to the point where I can't even see any of it's surface!  But I finally got that out of the way so that's good.  Yesterday after my last exam, I went shopping with my mom and my sister and got some sweet items which I'll blog about later...  I'm really happy about my blog right now; the design still needs to be tweaked but whenever I post, I feel accomplished and like I'm doing something rather than just sitting around all day.  
This was a short one, but I didn't want anyone to think I was being lazy and slacking off with my posting.  Overall, I'm super excited to be done with school because I am soo ready for summer!  By the way, I will definitely be more active now that I actually have time to blog.


Currently listening to: Fidelity by Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment