Friday, May 16, 2014

Laptop Problems Aghh

So my laptop has been doing this really strange thing to me lately and I kind of want to throw it at a wall and chuck rocks at it grr.
First, let me backup.  I have a Windows 8 (touchscreen) that I bought around Christmas time 2013.  I have been loving it because of it's convenience.  Actually, I often forget what I am doing whenever I'm using any other computer... I'll try to touch the screen and then get confused when it doesn't work. My friends always laugh at me for it haha.  Hopefully I will train myself to only touch a screen when I am using my laptop in the comfort of my own home.  
Moving on.  So I was just typing up a paper for school when all of a sudden, the document went down (like into the little bar at the bottom; not completely exited out).  At first, I though maybe I had accidentally touched something, but then it happened again!  Since the screen makes a little circle whenever you touch it, I could see where it was freaking out (the upper right area).  I probably dropped it hard or banged it against something on accident, causing some kind of hardware problem. Hopefully it's not any kind of water damage.
WOW IT JUST DID IT AGAIN AGH THANKS LAPTOP FOR ALMOST DELETING THIS ENTIRE POST.  Thank god for auto-save!
I'm crossing my fingers that I won't have to go out and buy a new one :/

UPDATE:
So I figured out that this only happens the first time I use my laptop... if I close it to take a break and come back a few minutes later, the problem's gone!  Yay!  It is a bit annoying, but I can live with it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the problem will fix :) I must have downloaded some virus or some weird software because one of my computers has difficulty loading the home screen. Quite annoying haha

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete