Monday, May 12, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Spring!

Hooray!

I was just walking home from my bus stop after school today when I noticed a few things.
  • First of all, I wasn't shivering; rather I was on the verge of sweating because it was a bit humid.
  • It wasn't raining or snowing or any other type of weather that ISN'T supposed to be happening in Spring (as it has been for the last month)
  • The birds were singing pleasantly *chirp chirp* 
  • There was a gorgeous cherry blossom tree starting to bloom in the front yard of my neighbors house.
  • Green was popping up everywhere and my street was looking absolutely gorgeous.

  • And I even saw a cute wittle bunny chewing the grass from my front yard!
So overall it was a great day, and I was really feeling the good weather!  The weather channel had said it was going to rain, but then it didn't so ya.  I also turned in a gigantic project for school, so I am going to take a relaxing bath tonight.  I'll probably post something about that later...
See ya!
UPDATE:


So it did end up raining... to the point of flash flood warnings for two hours.


While my dog was freaking out from the lightning/thunder, I managed to get this sweet shot!  It hailed for a little bit so I didn't take a bath being as I wouldn't be able to relax from all the noise.  I guess it'll just have to be postponed til another day *sigh*.  



No comments:

Post a Comment