Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Parish Picnic

A few days ago, my family made me go to our parish's annual picnic.  I went, expecting it to be horribly boring but it turned out alright.
One of the first things I noticed when I got there was the cotton candy machine.  This was their first year renting it and I have to say, it was definitely a good addition.
I probably ate fifty pounds of cotton candy, but it was worth it ;)
My friend brought her dog as she always does and I played with him more than half the time, when I wasn't eating of course.  Unfortunately I did not think to take any pictures of the food they had, but let's just say it was DELISH!  I had a grilled hamburger, corn on the cob, a variety of fruit salads, pasta salads, and potato salads.
Towards the end when I started to get bored, I decided to draw a picture of Disney's Rapunzel in chalk to entertain the kids there.
While my parents took forever to say their goodbyes, I went to our car and blasted some music heh heh heh. While admiring my nails because I thought they looked really nice.
Yup so that's pretty much it.  This was a short one, but after all, it was a short picnic... :D

Currently Listening To: Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft

No comments:

Post a Comment